Sunday, August 24, 2008

She is 1!


What an amazing year! This has been hands down, without a doubt, the BEST year of my LIFE! You cannot fully understand the joy a child brings to your life until you have your own. Lillian has been such an amazing daughter to Chad and I. I wonder what we ever did before her and how I ever felt fulfilled before her. It is crazy hoe much a year changes too...how much she has changed in 12 short months! It truly brings tears to my eyes to think back on this past year and how much has happened and how much we have been though. Lillian gave us a bumpy start, but has made all the struggles in the beginning TOTALLY worth it! Thank you Lillian! I love you more than words can describe...you are amazing! Below are pictures from her "No Kids" party...so sad that EVERYONE had to be sick, including Lillian. She ran a temperature from Wednesday to Saturday morning. The fever FINALLY broke and she broke out in a rash. The rash start innocently enough on her face, but Sunday afternoon she was covered on her tummy and back. We think it is Roseola so she will be fine...no longer contagious! She can finally play with her friends! I know she has missed Drew and Kennedy! She is looking forward to Monday morning to play with her friends! And check out her cake...absolutely my favorite!

2 comments:

Sandra Bird said...

That is one AWESOME birthday cake and she is so adorable with that hat on! I am so sorry she and all her friends were sick but maybe you can all celebrate a little together soon. It is amazing that she is a year old already. Give her a happy birthday kiss for me!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Lillian! She was awesome with that cake!