Monday, July 7, 2008

4th of July Spectacular!









We had a great 4th of July...we had a fabulous "picnic lunch" followed by a not so good afternoon nap followed by a great cookout at Robbie & Lacy's house. The kids were decked out in precious outfits and all of them were troupers ther entire night...they all lasted until it was all over! This was by far the best 4th of July I have every had! We were with our best friends and Lillian was with her best friends...that's about as good as it gets! I was super excited that Lillian enjoyed the fireworks...I was VERY afraid that they would scare her, but again (just like the ocean) she shows me she's scared of NOTHING!


1 comment:

Jennifer :) said...

It WAS the best fourth of July EVER!! I truly can't remember a more perfect 4th!! I think having kids makes this sort of thing so much more fun :)