Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lillian Update






I realize it has been a VERY long time since I have posted anything...sorry! Lillian is keeping us busy around here with all her new tricks! These new tricks include:

1-Crawling

2-Pulling up to a stand

3-Feeding herself finger foods...puffs, bread, etc. (this is incredible...gives me time to eat!)

4-Sitting from a crawl

5-"Headbanging"

6-I swear she said "Duck" in the bathtub...this was a one time thing though

7-Copies sounds

***and probably more, but this is all that I can think of right now!


It is amazing how fast this all happened! Lately she has been sick though...poor thing had fever for 4 days straight and as if that wasn't enough she got Viral Pneumonia, and of course no medicine will help! She is much better now, only coughing a little, but only taking 1 bottle a day (4 is normal). Hopefully once she is back with Michelle and her regular schedule she'll start eating again!

No comments: